Software Engineer, Chat Applications
The Software Engineer, Chat Applications day-to-day activities include: design, build and help deploy global digital agents and provide advanced technical support on various issues, responsible for responding to, documenting, and resolving production support tickets in a timely manner. Collaborate with the product owner to prioritize roadmap items and work with other software engineers to execute and deliver. The successful candidate will be a product developer and help define the product roadmap and drive the delivery of the product by leveraging the latest cloud and process automation tools and technologies.
- Design, build and deploy digital agents
- Maintain and service the engineering backlog
- Maintain a fast and reliable external API
- Define and refine product architecture
- Collaborate with front end engineers to implement new features
- Work with product owner, business analyst and other software engineers to vet out feature priority
- Use problem-solving skills for issues that arise in day to day running of the digital agents and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics or equivalent practical experience
- experience with Python
- Three to five years of progressively responsible product development experience
- Deep understanding of version control systems (Git, SVN etc.)
- Deep understanding of No-SQL databases (ElasticSearch / MongoDB / Firestore)
- Strong understanding of networking (HTTP protocol, load balancing, IP addressing)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Strong understanding of enterprise architecture
- Experience with cloud technologies (GCP preferred)
- Worked with Confluence, Swagger, Swashbuckle or other kinds of API documentation tooling
- Strong understanding and working in an agile environment
- Experience in process automation tools
- Chatbot development experience
- Understanding of ML/AI algorithms
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and other containerization methods
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age,
Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.