The Business Analyst, RPA will be responsible for
- proper assessment, requirements gathering of automated solutions and enhancements to solutions using robotic tools to drive process improvements
- curated clear communication between all project stakeholders during all stages of an automation project
- this role requires the willingness and application of LEAN, AGILE and other business analysis methodologies in alignment with RPA and other technologies to meet the strategic objectives of the organization
The RPA Business Analyst will adhere to RPA governance guidelines, policies and procedures. This position will be exposed to multiple tools for process optimization and automation, to be leveraged as needed.
- ensuring flow of communication between all stakeholders - requirements from customers, customer surveys, development status, value...
- delivering or organizing training / knowledge sharing for the builders
- supporting developers with assessing and gathering requirements for automated solutions
- designing and supporting the processes surrounding governance and controls for the builders
- supporting the Global RPA relationship on strategy, vision, communication, networking and collaboration on content of Global Google Site/Community.
- Business process analysis, preliminary automation solution design/feasibility & documentation 70%
- Assist RPA Champions and Business in identifying RPA opportunities 20%
- Continuously assess existing automations and processes for enhancement opportunities 10%
RequiredEducation & Experience (Required and Preferred):
- 1 - 3 years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or analysis
- An IT or Business Bachelor's degree
- Yellow Belt LEAN certification
- Project management experience
- Testing experience
- Strong documentation/written communication with process mapping (Visio) experience
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- RPA software tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, etc.)
- Other AI technologies (process discovery, machine learning, NLP, etc.)
- Customer portals
- Scripting (python, Java...)
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets and ability to leverage spreadsheet and other tools to solve problems/build solutions
- Defining, analyzing, uncovering and crafting requirements with users
- Working in a fast paced business environment and utilizing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies
- Strong requirement gathering and analysis skills (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind)
- Strength in design principles and modular programming techniques
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- LEAN experience, able to facilitate successful Kaizen workshops.
- Additional IT or Financial experience or certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.