If you have outgrown your previous role, Randstad is hiring account managers, program managers and directors across the country.
Take that next step in your career with Randstad Sourceright, the world's leading global HR solutions provider. We are growing at unprecedented rates and looking to hire ambitious professionals to support our new and existing client portfolio.
When you join our integrated MSP team, you are joining a team of individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today, we support clients across a portfolio of global Fortune 500 brands. The team boasts a 92% employee retention rate and 80% internal promotion rate. We have the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and clients and talent also love us, with a client NPS score 9 times the industry average and talent score twice the industry average.
Come and grow with us as we expand the integrated MSP offering globally into 6 new global markets over the next 2 years. This is your opportunity to be a part of something bigger and take a first-of-its-kind U.S-grown solution around the world.What you get to do:
What you need to bring:
- Enable the full life cycle recruiting process
- Creatively source candidates online via job boards, social media, and referrals
- Develop relationships that delight customers, talent workforce and internal teams
- Ensure exceptional service
- Recruit and manage contingent workforce
- Maximize all opportunities to expand client relationships, sell
- Work for the company that has the most competitive total comp in the
- Listen well
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
- 2+ years of recruitment experience
- Previous wild success in a client-facing recruiting environment
- A desire to constantly innovate recruiting solutions
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- On-site staffing/MSP/VMS/RPO experience helpful but not required
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels
- A high sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task
- A flexible "can-do" attitude
- A serious & strong motivation for personal success
- Proficiency with tech, calendaring, organizational tools
- Bachelor's degree preferred
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards
. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.