Tatum is currently searching for a Senior Audit Manager for one of the top CPA firms in the state. The firm offers a true work/life balance, opportunity for advancement, and amazing benefits. Qualified candidates will have 7+ years of public accounting experience, a licensed CPA, and 2+ years of supervisory experience is required. The firm offers a bonus program and a relo package for out-of-state candidates.
location: Reno, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage and supervise audit engagements of various clients, in accordance with regulatory and professional auditing and assurance standards.
- Oversee engagement management, including managing the budget, strategy, billing and collections, progress, and timeline.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and research findings regarding accounting literature, trends, and technical issues relevant to the client's industry
- Set the culture for the engagement team and mentor members in their career development
- Build and manage client relationships and accounts, driving the client experience and expanding the client base by identifying and growing current client portfolio
- 7+ years of public accounting experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification is required
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
If you're interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply or email your resume to email@example.com
skills: SEC Reporting, Operational Audit, SEC, Sarbanes-Oxley, Financial Audit, SOX, Compilation, tax audit, Audit - External, Financial Reporting - SEC, Risk Audit, Certify/Review, Regulatory Compliance - SEC, Governance Risk & Controls / Audit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.