Growing Global Company with location in Broward county seeking to hire an Internal Auditor immediately. This position offers excellent compensation package and unlimited growth opportunities. This position is 100% remote until it's safe to return to office. Zero travel until travel restriction is removed.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare, plan and execute process based audits of financial and operational activities.
- Review preliminary data prior to fieldwork to support the risk assessment.
- Execute substantive testing by analyzing documents, records, ledger accounts, operational data, costs and related factors.
- Participate and lead in inquiries, interviews and observation of stakeholders.
- Verify that internal controls are adequately addressing identified risks, comply with company policies and procedures and satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Review transactions and explore deviations from standard, as required to recommend corrective actions when necessary to improve the control environment of the organization.
- Determining the nature and extent of auditing required, making adjustments to extending audit programs where necessary, analyzing functions and providing appraisals of internal control structure of functions or systems.
- Document audit procedures and observations made during audit projects.
- Effectively deliver oral presentation of findings and recommendations to Management.
- Assist in developing effective audit programs and recommend revisions to existing audit programs.
- Prepare high quality audit reports by summarizing audit findings and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 2 to 3 years accounting, auditing, business process improvement or logistics experience.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills, and ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and ability to learn other proprietary software.
- Willingness to travel primarily in North and South America after travel restrictions ease.(Zero travel now)
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.