Sr. Manager of Technical Accounting
The Senior Manager of Technical Accounting will help to ensure the Company's accounting and records are in compliance with the SEC and GAAP reporting requirements. Assist with the development and implementation of the Company's SOX control framework. Provides technical accounting guidance, addressing complex technical accounting transactions.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Performs the necessary accounting research, analysis, and documentation required to implement new accounting standards.
- Serves as a Company-wide technical accounting resource for ad-hoc questions and initiatives.
- Assists in the quarterly and annual financial reporting process, including drafting disclosures and preparation of GAAP and SEC reporting checklists.
- Assist in the development and implementation of SOX control framework
- Participate in or lead special projects related to technical accounting matters, including mergers and acquisitions, for the organization
- Lead and manage the implementation of controls over newly adopted accounting standards
- Bachelor's degree is required, Master's degree is preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is required
- Minimum of two years of experience in a technical accounting role
- Thorough understanding of U.S. GAAP and SOX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-level analytical skills with exceptional follow-up and a sense of urgency
If you meet these requirements and are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to email@example.com
skills: GAAP, SOX, Regulatory Compliance - SEC, Technical Accounting & Research
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.