Senior Compensation Analyst is a key role with a premier global company in the MetroWest area. This is a great opportunity to act as a key Business Partner working with senior leadership to develop and implement strategies to increase retention and reward employees.
Excellent analytical position in a company that values their employees and offers tremendous career growth and development, comprehensive benefits, and long term stability and excellent work life balance.
location: Hopkinton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The Sr Compensation Analyst will work cross functionally to create & maintain salary ranges; standardize jobs, benchmark salaries against market competition, evaluate merit plans, and forecast salaries.
- Partner with company leadership and guide them in decision making related to compensation
- Analyze, research compensation plans compared to market
- Act as trusted advisor to Management on salary matters
- Develop and prepare various standard and custom reports in support of compensation team and programs
- Maintain salary database
- Ensure compensation policies and processes are compliant with company guidelines and related regulations
- Play key role in Total Rewards projects and devise initiatives
- Plan, develop, and implement compensation programs
- Review and determine compensation programs effectiveness
- Ensuring internal equity and compensation packages align with market conditions
- Oversee compensation survey process
- Drive a yearly market pay analysis process, report and create appropriate salary ranges.
- Work with leadership to develop best practices related to compensation.
- Educate leadership compensation programs, policies, and process
The ideal profile includes
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience in large, complex environments
- Previous global compensation experience preferred
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Ability to analyze large data sets and interpret into actionable intel for use by leadership
- Advanced Excel
- ERP system knowledge would be ideal
- Strong attention to detail
skills: $1 - 2 billion
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.