As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $33.63 - 39.57 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- The successful candidate will join Analytical Development at the company, focusing on testing support for gene therapy programs and troubleshooting of various biological assays.
- The individual will perform quantitative assays to measure virus titer, biological activity, and assays measuring the levels of residual host DNA, protein, and other process-related impurities.
- B.S. in Virology, Molecular Biology or related Biological Sciences with 3-5 years of industry experience.
- M.S. in in Virology, Molecular Biology or related Biological Sciences with 1-2 years of industry experience.
- Previous experience with immunoassays, bioassays in 96-well format, ddPCR and qPCR are required.
- Previous work with AAV or lentivirus and automation experience preferred.
- The candidate should have excellent laboratory, computer, documentation and organizational skills, as well as good communication abilities.
- Minimum 2 years' work experience with immunoassays or bioanalysis is preferred.
skills: HPLC, Immunoassays
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.