Quality Control Analyst II
As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $15.37 - 18.08 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
The candidate will assist the department with testing and service related activities, in strict adherence to company policies and procedures and cGMP. The candidate filling this position will work to ensure assays are completed in a timely compliant manner, perform cleaning of work areas, equipment, and any other duties as assigned.
1. Assists qualified analysts with current tests by strictly adhering to SOP, SWI, Federal Regulations, cGMP, training modules (when applicable), company policies and procedures and safety procedures. This will including assisting the Analytical Chemistry department in all aspects of testing with focus on Raw Materials assays
2. Performs required testing related activities as per testing schedule defined by laboratory management to meet demands of Production, Methods Development, Validation, Independent Demand and Stability program.
3. Completes required paperwork and documentation as required.
1. Maintains laboratories in a safe and compliant state.
2. Archiving of raw data associated with testing
3. Performs cleaning of laboratories, equipment, and ancillary areas as required.
1. Attends/Contributes to scheduled team meetings, department meetings, and safety meetings.
2. Document review.
3. Safety and compliance training.
4. Module/Assay training as assigned.
1. Notifies laboratory manager of any deviations or laboratory related issues.
2. Support deviations, change controls and CAPA's.
- B.S. in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Previous experience in a cGMP laboratory is preferred
- Knowledge of wet chemistry techniques/laboratory instrumentation
- Annual Flu Vaccine required
skills: Quality control, Chemistry, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.