National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Electrical Technician. This position is on first shift and is located near Lebec, California. Local applicants only.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $27 to $33.50 an hour, plus overtime, 401K match, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Quartz Hill, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $56,000 - 69,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Perform electrical work and repairs on industrial equipment
- Install, adjust and maintain all electrical equipment, gauges and instruments
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and coordinate electrical needs, repairs and modifications
- Ensure that manufacturers standards of repair and maintenance are performed on all equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.