Electrical Maintenance Technician needed at leading manufacturing company located in Dallas, TX. There is a 2nd and 3rd shift role available. These are level III positions that require advanced industrial maintenance experience with electrical background. This is a chance to join a stable, yet rapidly growing company. APPLY NOW!
- AS/BS in engineering, industrial technology or similar
- 5+ years or relevant experience within manufacturing and/or distribution settings.
- Must have advanced electrical background
- Lean six sigma, continuous improvement experience a plus
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 66,560 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: No Degree Required
- Identify, troubleshoot, repair, optimize manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Work with engineering team to provide technical assistance with manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Trouble shoot and optimize electrical and mechanical equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.