Safety professional with construction experience is needed in Southern California. Must have at least 4 years of Site Safety experience. A background in industrial construction is a plus. Knowledge of OSHA guidelines (California, Federal, and other state OSHA programs). Live and promote a culture of safety, by leading by example. Field based position. NO overnight stays. Company truck and benefits package.
location: Pomona, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Advises personnel regarding safety protocols and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Conducts routine and follow-up safety and hazard inspections of company work sites and office facilities.
- Responds to emergency situations and participates in incident investigations.
- Influence safe behaviors of electrical transmission and distribution.
- Makes recommendations for correcting unsafe conditions and provides necessary safety training.
- Conducts Job Hazard Analysis and Incident Investigations.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Safety (4 years of experience is required)
- EHS (4 years of experience is required)
- OSHA (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.