Immediate need in Deerfield IL for a Engineer III for a medical device remediation related project responsible for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and technologies.
- BS in Engineering (discipline: Mechanical, Biomedical)
- 3-5 years of recent and relevant experience
- Software: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook
Nice to haves: CAPA and Change control TW8 system experience
Preferences: good communication skills written and spoken
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 34.71 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Must have experience or advanced training and demonstrate proficiency (e.g. Investigations, problem solving, total quality management, statistical methods, DHF remediation, Risk file remediation, problem analysis and resolution, materials science, design of experiments etc.)
- Good understanding of MDR remediation; extensive cross-functional team experience, including technical and non-technical work.
- Completely proficient in relevant products or process development processes.
- Ability to organize and present technical and project management. overviews without assistance.
- Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Expected to make suggestion on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
- Ability to manage routine small projects without assistance.
- Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Development
- Risk Remediation
- CAPA TW8
- Change Control
- Product Risk Files
- Medical Device
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.