Engineering & Construction client in Atlanta is looking for a Financial Project Analyst/Project Cost Controls Analyst with 3-7+ years of relevant financial and accounting experience as it relates to engineering or construction projects. The ideal candidate has experience with EcoSys accounting/project controls software. Client prefers candidate that are local to the area or are willing to commute.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Your main responsibility will be to use and run EcoSys software to help monitor the internal financials on multiple engineering & construction projects
- Run reports on EcoSys to figure out profit & loss, forecasts, actuals, invoicing, etc...
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal cost reports, cash flows and forecasts for multiple utility projects valued at 2-50+ million dollars each
- Interface mainly with internal project resources and departments in order to provide an accurate cash flow and report on variances
- Report on variances for each project vs the actuals
- Ensure project are set-up in EcoSys properly
- Ensure budget tracking against Purchase Orders or Subcontracts
- Review project invoices and coordinate payment with internal accounting department
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Controls (2 years of experience is required)
- Accrual Accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Cost Reporting
- Project Accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Cost Forecasting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Cost Analyst (3 years of experience is required)
- EcoSys Accounting Software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.