Our client in the beverly MA area is looking to add an experienced Electro-Mechanical Segment Leade to their growing team. candidates interested should have a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in an Electro-mechanical environment and at least 2-3 years of lead or supervisory experience. If you meet the requirements and are interested in learning more please call apply below and call us today. Thank you.
location: Beverly, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 56,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Performs mechanical and electrical assembly using hand and power tools from written work instructions, blueprints and/or work order.
- Solders components and assemblies.
- Executes in-process checks and tests using visual inspection, multi-meters, software programs, or other means
- Executes in process hydrostatic pressure test and/or helium leak test
- Grinds welds
- Polishes Metals
- Executes sand or bead blast finish to instruments.
- Configures flowmeter transmitter(s)
- Prints and affixes data tags
- Performs QC function on finished product
- Packages Product
- Maintains area, including cleaning, performing routing maintenance on equipment, monitoring suppliers, and others
- Operates all related material handling equipment including cranes, hand carts, etc.
- Fills out paperwork and enters production data information into ERP system or others.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervises employees as assigned based on workload and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Establishing and maintaining department schedules, standards, procedures, and equipment.
- Monitoring, assigning, and directing the flow of work of each member of the department
- Requesting, receiving, moving, and storing materials used by all cells of the department
- Monitoring, addressing, and ensuring delivery and quality standards.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.