Growing Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Controls Engineer. This position is located near Batavia, New York. The Controls Engineer will provide high-end, complex, and effective automation and controls daily support to plant operations as well as oversee a small team of maintenance employees.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $90K, plus an opportinity for a bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Batavia, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Installs, troubleshoots, repairs the following systems: PLC's, HMI's, VFD Drives, Vision Systems, Motor Control Centers, Power Distribution Centers, Motors, etc.
- First responder to troubleshooting activities, leading, and assigning crew members and utilizing all available resources to correct controls issues and/or equipment/system breakdowns in an expedient manner
- Responsible for assessing maintenance impact online performance with respect to improving uptime, cost reduction, maintenance labor allocation and line output focusing on product quality
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Allen Bradley
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.