Our Client in the Chelmsford, MA area is looking to add an Electrical Technician to their team for a permanent opportunity. The candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting to the system and component level on customer returned equipment. If interested in learning more please apply below for immediate consideration. Thank you!
location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 56,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Troubleshoot products to the board level failure or mechanical failure to determine root cause of the failure and ensuring all work is completed in accordance with established procedures
- Compile and document investigation, repair and test results in paperless device history record and ensure compliance
- Perform mechanical and software upgrades to products
- Technical Degree (Preferred)
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience
- Set up and use test equipment including Oscilloscopes, signal generators and other electronic test equipment
- Reading and understanding diagnostic data
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Medical Device
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.