job summary: Contract Opportunity
: IMMEDIATE NEED!!!!....Client involved in commissioning material handling/conveyor systems is looking for several Commissioning Controls Engineer for projects throughout the USA at different Amazon facilities. You need to be able to start work by mid October. These are 6-12 week projects where you will work 12 hours a day with a 10 days on, 4 days off schedule.
location: Goodyear, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Your main responsibility will be to Commission PLC systems for newly installed conveyors at Amazon distribution centers
- Take the checklist from a controls area perspective and do the checkouts of IO's and checking safety devices.
- Check the flow control of the conveyor all the way from low volume to high volume testing. Then turnover systems to customer
- Troubleshoot and commission conveyor systems at Amazon warehousing distribution centers
- You will troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLC's and Ladder Logic (ControlLogix) associated with these conveyor
- You will troubleshoot & commission VFD's, communications systems, and similar equipment & systems
- You will troubleshoot basic electrical problems related to these conveyor and material handling systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automation (7 years of experience is required)
- Commissioning PLCs
- Allen Bradley
- Material Handling Systems
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.