Our client in Crest Hill is currently seek a Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will respond to inquiries, process orders and handle complaints in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner. Other responsibilities include greeting visitors, telephone responses, scheduling and various other clerical duties.
While holding this position you must understand the specific needs and requests of customers, the nature of their product and storage and handling needs, be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: you must get along with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
- Responds to all customer inquiries and complaints concerning work-orders, shipments, inventory counts, etc.
- Acts as liaison between customer and warehouse for account administration, customer, and office for invoicing and credit changes
- Generates all paperwork/information required for customer work orders including checking on special requests, expediting orders where necessary, tracking orders and post inventory records
- Assures proper invoicing of accounts by verifying computer-generated invoices
- Provides clerical support including overseeing all paperwork associated with orders, maintaining corresponding files, answering phones, operating office equipment/computers needed to perform duties, greeting visitors
- Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time and ready to work assigned shift
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
- Customer Service
- Basic Software Skills
- Typing Skills
- communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.