Are you ready to start your career and gain valuable work experience? Our client is seeking individuals to provide excellent service as a Ocean Export Forwarder to help grow their business. If this sounds exciting to you please see the below job duties and apply if this sounds like something you would enjoy!
- Receive, review, and process export documentation
- Process and follow Shipping Instructions
- Prepare and process Delivery Orders, Dock Receipts, Warehouse Work Orders
- Prepare and/or send notification of shipments and documents to banks, shippers, consignees, and destination offices
- Provide excellent and timely customer service
- Understand CargoWise System is a plus
Education and Experience
- Very good communication skill
- High integrity
- Very good problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to be a team player
- The ability to establish priorities and meet goals
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years international transportation industry experience preferred
- process export documentation (2 years of experience is required)
- prepare delivery orders (2 years of experience is required)
- prepare dock receipts (1 year of experience is required)
- prepare shipments (2 years of experience is preferred)
- transport industry experience (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Process Work Orders (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.