We are seeking an Loan Assistant to support our Banking client. This person will perform administrative tasks in support of the Loan group as it relates to Consumer and Commercial loan portfolios, process the loan payments, and assist with scanning and indexing loan documentation. If you're looking for a professional setting with an established group, apply below!
- Processes daily loan payments, loan advances, billing and payment related loan maintenance, reversals and waivers
- Review, process monthly statement corrections and coordinate folding/mailing of statement runs
- Assists with the insurance and collateral tracking, legal documentation updates and follows up on exceptions
- Reviews loan documentation packages and loan approval for booking purposes and for compliance with regulatory and bank policies
- Assist with the setup of legal documentation files and documentation retrieval and filing as needed
- Assist with scanning and indexing loan documentation
- Administrative and clerical tasks as assigned by the Manager
Helpful to have:
- 2+ years banking experience (Mortgage/Loan Group a plus)
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude and welcoming demeanor
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.