A large fortune 500 telecommunications company is looking for a Junior Account Managers that will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of clients. Ideal candidates will have a passion for client services and excellent communication skills. The positions will be onsite in North Quincy, steps from the Redline T Stop and does offer free onsite parking.
- Provide high quality service to Fortune 500 level customers.
- Manage and maintain numerous accounts.
- Conduct and coordinate weekly meetings within account management team.
- Minute meetings weekly and follow up on all actions.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers, sales and customr service staff.
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-2 years of experience ideally within a sales or customer service based role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Sales (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Account Management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.