Lookig for an MDM Coordinator/ Admin wwill create and maintain electronic items for the Master Data Management (MDM) system, analyze data and make corrections as necessary. The coordinator functions as a team member within the department and cross-functions, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company. Responsibilities Validation of information on products. Customer service relations with the OpCos and manufacturers. Processing OpCo requests for setting up or making changes to items in the MDM system Audit and make corrections to the MDM data. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in data entry, bookkeeping or light accounting
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Associates or 2 year technical degree
- 2-4 year experience in purchasing and using purchasing systems/software
Validation of information on products.
Customer service relations with the OpCos and manufacturers.
Processing OpCo requests for setting up or making changes to items in the MDM system
Audit and make corrections to the MDM data.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- bookkeeping (2 years of experience is preferred)
- purchasing systems/software (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.