A local nonprofit is looking for a reliable, independant, and motivated individual for their accounting department. This role is considered a temporary to permanent role and would be full-time with the opportunity to eventually move into a remote role. This person would work alongside the Financial Analyst and Operations Manager in their Wilmington offices.
- Prepares employee paychecks including withholding calculations accurately and in accordance with applicable federal and state regulations
- Works with the controller and members of the management team in resolving employee payroll problemsWorks with human resource personnel in maintaining employee database information
- Accurately processes invoices and check requests including auditing for accuracy, proper authorization, and completeness of supporting documentation
- Processes and prints accounts payable and payroll checks and submits them to the controller for review and approval
- Assists in the preparation of monthly payroll and accounts payable reports
- Maintains complete and accurate payroll and accounts payable records Prepares and distributes year-end W-2 and 1099 forms
- Assists in reconciling general and payroll accountsAssists in the preparation of the annual budget and documents for internal and external audits
- Accounts Receivable
- Organizational Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Accounts Payable
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.