Randstad's New Haven area client is looking to add an Accountant to its staff. This position will primarily be responsible for Accounts Payable activities, but will also be involved with bank reconciliations, cash management activities and posting journal entries. We are looking for someone who can communicate well and is eager to learn. Long term temp!
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
- Sets up and maintains records and filing system of Accounts Payable Vendor approved and paid files
- Assists with or processes weekly Payable check run, review invoices and check runs
- Perform Vendor Accounts analysis and reconciliation
- Posts transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Assists with various reports for management as required
- Accounts Payable (2 years of experience is required)
- cash management
- bank reconciliations (2 years of experience is required)
- journal entries
- cash receipts (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.