Are you a property management, planning, and communication expert? Randstad USA is looking for a polished and personable property & tenant management professional for our client in the Needham/Boston area. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years experience being the front line communications point for multiple commercial properties, building tenants, and vendors. Prior experience with invoicing, accounts payable and accounts receiveable will be highly preferred. This is a permanent, full time position with an expanding and already highly successful property management company. A true opportunity for long term growth in the Boston property management industry.
- Administrative support and coordination of site management office functions
- Front line communications point with building tenants, vendors and building engineering and service employees
- Reception/phone coverage for Property Management Office
- Administration of Building Work Order System
- Maintenance of positive/pro-active tenant relations and customer service
- Coordination with CXP technology platforms, such as HqO, VTS and others as required
- Coordination of tenant communications
- Input of invoices for payment onto NEXUS or other system as directed
- Ordering of office supplies and oversight of office equipment as required
- Administrative support of site Property Management personnel as required
- Coordination of tenant billings, AR/AP as required
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Multi-tasking (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Problem Solving
- Handling Confidential Information
- Vendor Management
- tenant coordination (2 years of experience is preferred)
- property management (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.