Randstad Office Professionals is in search for aTechnical Inside Sales Specialist to support our client in Charlotte, NC. This position is responsible for providing support to the North American Sales department and promoting sales within the US and Canada. Responsiblities include lead generation, nurturing and qualification, sales cycle progression,development of quotations, and post sales fulfillment. Qualified and interested candidates please apply here!
- Review and qualify all incoming sales leads for North America.
- Communicate and professionalally hand-off to the appropriate outside sales representative.
- Create and assign accounts for incoming leads, applications/support inquiries and spare part requests.
- As a member of the Customer Care Center, acts as the first contact for all incoming sales calls, directing customers to the appropriate department or representative.
- Perform inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and e-mails.
- Manage opportunities for standard consumables and spare parts, generate quotations and provide professional and thorough follow-up.
- Enter and distribute international leads from technical shows, conferences and webinars to direct representatives or international sales assistance.
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.