As a Finance and Accounting Executive, you will be responsible for managing the financial accounting and transaction processing elements of the our US operations. Working closely with our european based credit control, credit assessment and accounts payable teams, you will manage the order-to-cash and procure-to-pay functions, ensuring the efficient collection of customer receipts and payment of suppliers.
- Performing the credit control and cash collection function for our US customers, including liaising with customers to resolve queries, as necessary
- Ensuring prompt and accurate invoicing of customers, in accordance with Softcat’s revenue recognition policies
- Processing supplier invoices accurately, efficiently and in accordance with Softcat’s control framework
- Managing supplier accounts including the production of monthly supplier statement reconciliations, with queries identified and resolved promptly
- Creating payment runs, ensuring supplier invoices are paid to terms
- Reconcile supplier statements ensuring queries are identified and resolved in an efficient manner
- Production of US state sales tax returns
- Working closely with UK team and external advisors, manage the US local, state and federal corporate tax filings and compliance processes
- credit control
- Accounts Payable
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.