Looking to get your foot in the door and start your career? A major financial services company is looking for inbound customer service representatives to join their team in Austin. Must have customer service, call center experience. Working hours are M-F between 7AM-11PM, and possible Saturday hours.
- Interfaces with customers to resolve related customer service calls/queries/problems.
- Verifies contacts and account information.
- Examines customer problems and implements appropriate corrective action to respond to customer requests.
- Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor and/or Research for immediate action.
- Maintains and creates logs, reports, records and files. Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks complex customer issues and problems.
- Makes proactive efforts to determine accounts requiring close attention, identifies problems and works through to resolution.
- May interface with other call center customer service representatives to answer questions on process or specialized situations.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Call Center Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.