Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, is well organized, and has exemplary customer service skills. PLUS;
- You have the opportunity to make up to $2,000 more in commission monthly
- This company pays 100% of medical insurance
- 401K match starting day ONE
- Find and research businesses that would benefit from client's services
- Make (#) of sales calls per week to prospective clients.
- Schedule qualified appointments for outside sales team
- Manage and update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, including – scheduled calls, updated client records, notes from each call, and appointments set.
- Prepare accurate reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as defined by management
- Achieve or exceed monthly activity and lead generation metrics to achieve revenue targets as set by management
- Send all company information requested by prospects along with thank you notes and follow-up letters whenever appropriate
- Other duties as necessary
- Successful candidates will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a consistent work ethic.
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.