It's more than just a job; it's an opportunity to make a difference. Feel good at the end of your work day! This position performs budget tracking, analysis, and reporting functions for grant funded programs. This position is full-time, exempt and reports to the Senior Budget Analyst. Postion offers a salary between $44,000 - $47,000.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of Local, State, Federal, and foundation grant requirements including all pertinent OMB circulars and Arizona financial requirements.
- Ensure accurate invoices are submitted to grantors on time.
- Review and reconcile grant expenses to general ledger and adjust postings as necessary, post and track expenditures from restricted fund sources.
- Update and maintain expenditure reports for program managers as needed to manage grant-funded programs in Community Development.
- Track grants receivables and advances.
- Analyze grant expenditures and budget projections for programs and initiatives and recommend changes to supervisor, as needed.
- Establish relationships with subcontract agency financial staff members and respond to requests from subcontractors related to fiscal accounting requirements or fund source specifications.
- Create reports and financial documents for grantors (federal, state, local, and others) as required by various fund sources.
- Grants Accounting (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Audit - External
- Audit - Internal
- Attention to Detail
- Administration of Grants
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.