Hate working in hot warehouses? Would you like to work in a warehouse that is temperature controlled, always a cool 55 degrees all year round? We have the job for you!!!
A leading provider of third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions is looking for High Reach Forklift Operators to work in a warehouse dealing with consumer packaged goods. Positions are long term with the opportunity to convert to a full time employee.
- Order selecting
- Loading & unloading trucks
- Use of RF scan guns
- Complete required documentation for work performed
- Perform final inspection to reconcile order picks
- Other duties as assigned
- Reach experience required
- Ability to read and write English and perform basic math problems
- Basic computer knowledge to complete data entry
- Attention to detail and accuracy
HOURS & BENEFITS
- Full time 40/hrs./week
- Position requires availability to work overtime hours
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision is also offered
- Building display cases
- Packaging chocolate
- Dumping candy
- Working on manual and automated lines
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working weekends
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 AM - 1 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.