We are bringing a new Human Forward approach here at Dr. Pepper Keurig. With a well-established Temp-To-Hire path and a potential to more than double your pay, who wouldn’t want to be a part of this growing team?! We’re hiring NOW at Keurig Dr. Pepper Plant in Williamson, N.Y. This is your opportunity to begin working at a Fortune 500 company, the 7th largest food and beverage company in the U.S.
- All shifts available, (First, second and third)
- Well-established Temp-to-hire path for qualified applicants!
- Discounted products and merchandise in Onsite Company Store!
- Onsite support from Randstad 6:00 AM-10:00 PM Monday-Friday!
- Weekly Paycheck and Overtime available
- Please contact the Randstad Site team to discuss further details and set up an interview!
- Sarah (716)-440-8772 email@example.com
- Monitor the food/beverage production lines
- Supply cups/bottles to hoppers or other feeding devices
- Unload packaged products
- Inspect finished products to ensure top quality
- Operate machine that packages products
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 7 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 11 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.