Do you have experience in a manufacturing, service or production environment? Do you have experience with RF test and measurement equipment? Then I have the opportunity for you! A global test, measurement and communications company located in Howard County, MD, is seeking an RF Service Technician to join their team! They seek candidates for 1st and 2nd shift: 1st shift is Monday - Friday from 5:30 AM - 2 PM and the 2nd shift is Monday - Friday from 3 PM - 11:30 PM. Overtime and weekend work may be requested from time to time with notice, if open! **This organization requires a background check and drug test for all employees.** The responsibilities of the role includes but is not limited to:
- Perform repairs on high frequency (RF) test and measurement equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair, recalibrate equipment.
- Follow established policies and procedures when conducting on-site or in-house repair and calibration of equipment to ensure it meets the high standards of performance.
- Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and performs repairs.
- Represents the company in a customer support role and is responsible for customer’s satisfaction with equipment and servicing.
- Prepares daily logs and report of work performed.
- Effectively communicates with customers.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Troubleshooting (1 year of experience is required)
- Electronic Maintenance (1 year of experience is required)
- Repairing equipment (1 year of experience is required)
- Calibrating equipment (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer satisfaction (1 year of experience is required)
- communication skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Electronic Testing (1 year of experience is required)
- RF (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 2 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.