Dynamic medical device manufacturer located in Miami Lakes and Doral, FL. is looking for a logistics project manager that will oversee the development of projects related to the logistics operations.
As a logistics project manager, your job duties include coordinating project schedules, supervising the proper transportation of goods, and ensuring that raw materials are readily available.
You may also manage employees, perform record-keeping, and handle budgeting.
A bachelor's degree in business administration, logistics, or a related field and management experience is preferred. A master’s degree, professional certification, or experience specific to their industry is a plus.
Additional qualifications include excellent organizational, leadership, and negotiation skills. This is a highly demanding position that requires a person that can handle pressure. This is a full-time job with benefits and a starting pay of $60,000 a year.
- Define, launch and drive mission-crucial strategic as well as operational initiatives in core projects.
- Develop method of change management inclusive of ownership of documentation library, process training and communication plans etc.
- Support budget, personnel and varied resources necessary to attain goals and objectives of program group.
- Interview, select and train staff to present quality results for organization as required.
- Identify, evaluate and define project needs and scope.
- Supervise and control project milestones, tasks, scope, timelines, expenses and risks impacting projects.
- Prepare comprehensive project plans to assure deliverables are attained within budget, timeline and varied project objectives as defined by Project Directive.
- Develop project plan on basis of business requirements, arrangement of project team, project metrics design, KPI’s and reporting.
- Guide on technical aspect and direct project to cross functional teams.
- Project Management (5 years of experience is required)
- Materials Management (5 years of experience is required)
- Maintaining Calendars (5 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Executive
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.