Would you like to work for a company that is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your skills? We are looking for Machine Operators to join a local company in the Tucson area. If you can ensure the safe and efficient packing of products, while utilizing your experience as a machine operator in a high-speed manufacturing environment; we have the job for you!
- Must have 6 months of experience on a forklift in past 13 months.
- Experience in material handling.
- Experience in manufacturing.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Perform routine material changes, cleaning/maintaining drying system and hoppers.
- Work with technicians to determine material requirements.
- Separate and manage raw material.
- Operate a forklift.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Material Handling
- Mold setting
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.