Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous manufacturing expience within a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products through production, operations, and manufacturing. This is a Line Lead position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom-line results.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Monitors Packers in all scopes of the process.
- Responsible for training line workers in all aspects of the packaging line.
- Insure accurate finished good paperwork is turned in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed and for identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action and prevention of non-conforming product
- Line specific coordination of personnel assigned to area of responsibility
- Maintaining and updating HI wasuddle/OpEx boards for lines
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Quality Assurance
- Line Work
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.