- Design and configure data-driven workflows, and develop supporting business rules.
- Identify and implement controls to improve data quality and governance.
- Facilitate product enrichment via development and maintenance of custom portals and spreadsheets.
- Configure inbound and outbound data integrations.
- Write test scripts and provide support during user acceptance testing.
- Prepare documentation for code changes.
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Support ongoing daily use of MDM environment.
- Support system upgrades and quarterly infrastructure maintenance.
- Collaborate with server administrators and DBAs in support of MDM operation.
location: CLEVELAND, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, create technical artifacts, and determine the most efficient/appropriate solution design, thinking from an enterprise-wide view.
- Identify impacts to downstream systems based on customer requests.
- Work with the architecture and integration teams to interpret, modify, and/or produce documented integration processes to ingest and/or provide data feeds to other business units.
- Work with Product Owners to perform card sizing, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.