Are you an organized self-starter seeking a new or continuing career as an Embedded System Engineer? If so and you can boast excellent written and oral communication and enjoy technical research and problem solving then keep reading!
We are seeking an Embedded System Engineer to join a St. Louis known for its long history of being a market leader in state of the art automotive service equipment.
You could be the right fit if you are an experienced Embedded System Engineer OR
if you are a recent grad with an impressive GPA seeking a great opportunity with a great company.
Pay commensurate with experience.
Offering excellent benefits, bonus and culture which are key contributors to the excellent tenure this company boasts.
location: Bridgeton, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000.00 - 89,999.98 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Embedded System Engineer
will help develop custom Linux distributions & custom Windows 10 IoT for new and existing embedded products. This position will also assist in the selection of computer hardware and components used in Company's wide range of products. This individual will interact with engineering department team members and manufacturing personnel. The ideal candidate would be an organized self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills, enjoy technical research and problem solving, and actively seek out problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Development and maintenance of custom Linux embedded OS.
- Development and maintenance of custom Microsoft Windows 10 IoT embedded drive images.
- Research, evaluate and test PC hardware to assist with product maintenance and design.
- Create Engineering Change Orders and product release documents.
- Support factory PC Line to ensure efficient, trouble free production of PCs.
- Design, code and validate software tools for use in the manufacturing of Company's products.
- Perform software and product testing to validate product requirements.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Linux System Engineer
- Windows 10 Internet of Things
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.