If you're a Lead IT Field Service Technician and looking for an amazing new role then keep reading! This opening is a direct hire opportunity and for a client located in San Diego that is expanding its team.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Schedule and execute planned and unplanned service calls around the new market area in a timely fashion. Lead troubleshooting efforts for machines (training will be provided). Perform machine installations and preventative maintenance. Train and support partners on equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- · Independently manage the new customer installation process by being the primary point of contact after a deal closes, performing or coordinating the site inspection, completing all necessary install documentation (Certificates of Insurance, Work Permits, etc), managing any external contractor work, and ensuring the install takes place according to the customer's expectation.
- · Support product demonstrations or other sales and marketing events as necessary for new lead generation.
- · Manage the consumable and spare part inventory for the local market, maintaining systems to track receipts and picks of material.
- · Meet all Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets in-market as established by the VP of Operations and management
- · Management team, including machine availability, customer service, logistics costs, unplanned service rate, and monthly machine visits.
- · Lead root-cause troubleshooting efforts to resolve machine issues quickly and permanently, engaging software or hardware technical resources as needed.
- · Gather and share customer and service feedback with the product team, improving future versions and iterations of our product.
- · Complete any necessary field machine servicing when no other resource is available to do so.
- · Respond to critical partner support issues or contract requirements as necessary, including providing new partner training and support.
- · Be responsible for other actions or deliverables as assigned by the VP of Operations or management team.
- · Be the face of the company in the local market and deliver upon brand promise on customer service.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Active directory
- Cisco Routers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.