SR. ERP BUSINESS ANALYST - SUPPLY CHAIN
Are you a Technical ERP BA with Supply Chain Experience? Do you want to work for one of the world's most recognizable furniture manufacturers? Do you have experience working with JD Edwards Enterprise One ERP Software? Do you have experience leading teams and working with high level directors? Than look no further because your next opportunity is right here!
location: Monroe, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 62.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintain overall design integrity of ERP processes and systems, by corporate and global success factors to create sustainable and scalable solutions.
- Prioritizes, resolves and closes ServiceNow production tickets at all levels including resetting security, providing system navigation support; resolving configuration, process, and data issues for E1 and other systems. Communicates and educate changes and issue resolutions.
- Lead and manage strategic, transformational projects that are directly aligned with the annual operating plan and impact operational success of certain business units.
- Lead business requirements gathering and document business requirements. Work with business stakeholders to analyze current business processes and document AS-IS business process flows. Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Assist in developing business cases, testing and training plans, project plans, and estimates. Manages risks and issues that arise pertaining to ERP platforms.
- Facilitate decision documents to assess options, benefits and risks for steering team and business leaders. Works to balance the requirements of the enterprise business resources and minimize the need for system customization to utilize the systems standard processes.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the business community and understands detailed system functionality (including security requirements and coordination of implementation).
- Influences and contributes to process and organizational continuous improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position will support how processes and data work together through the business to efficiently and effectively operate the business. Communicates statuses and priorities to senior leadership regularly.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Supply Chain
- soft skills
- Technical BA
- SERVICE NOW
- Project Management
- JD Edwards E1
- Oracle ERP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.