The Web Application and Workflow Analyst will share responsibility for information delivery via the company Intranet, via custom dashboards (internal and client facing) and for various other systems. Will also be responsible for analysis and development of automated workflows and customized mobile applications.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Supports information delivery via various application and workflow platforms such as SharePoint, Handshake, and the Intapp platform modules (Conflicts, Flow, Intake, etc.).
- Develops and supports Firm Intranet and Firm dashboards, both internal and client-facing.
- Supports existing applications using various web technologies.
- Supports and customizes best of breed workflow platforms and solutions.
- Codes and configures complex programs from technical specifications.
- Documents specifications, including job and data flows.
- Provides tertiary problem resolution and support of related delivery systems and solutions.
- Adheres to all IT guiding principles, processes, policies, standards and procedures.
- Demonstrates integrity, respect, a commitment to excellence, collaboration, agility, and values diversity.
- Provides technical expertise in identification, evaluation, and development of effective procedures and systems requirements.
- Microsoft SharePoint Platform
- Aderant Handshake
- Microsoft tools including Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services
- SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio
- Intapp Platform modules including: Conflicts, Flow and Intake
- Testing methods, best practices & tools
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
- SHAREPOINT CONSULTANT
- SHAREPOINT PROGRAMMER
- Sharepoint (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.