Permanent opportunity in Kenosha area for a Sr DB2 DBA. Come join a growing team with great career growth and training opportunities! Must be able to work onsite.
- 8+ years of database admin and data integration experience
- experience with Db2 LUW is a MUST!
- ETL experience
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux exposure a plus!
location: Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Database architecture strategy; extensive Db2 LUX (Linux, UNIX, Windows)
- Collaborate to develop data models for business processes
- Identify and troubleshoot database performance issues in all areas of the enterprise
- Design and develop complex PL / SQL code and ETL processes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- DB2 (3 years of experience is required)
- ETL (3 years of experience is required)
- DB2 LUW (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.