Our client has a great direct hire opportunity for a Sr Software Engineer with AEM experience. They are transforming their digital experiences by implementing Adobe experience manager to transform the .com Experience. AEM will also serve brand new workflows for the marketing organization to leverage for campaign management. They are seeking to build out a headless commerce experience leveraging AEM as the front end and SAP Hybris as the backend. All candidates must have ReactJS skills.
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including guidance of site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing using AEM architecture (CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Build brand new AEM components leveraging ReactJS to build out user experiences.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Work closely with Vendor partner to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Work in SAFe agile development Methodology.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks.
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- SPA development with AEM's SPA Editor JS SDK.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Software Architecture
- Java experience (5 years of experience is required)
- Adobe Experience Manager (3 years of experience is required)
- ReactJS (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.