Permanent, direct-hire opening for a web application developer that is temporarily a remote position, and will eventually work onsite in Memphis. In this role we are looking for someone to develop web based customer-facing applications that are interactive along with having high visibility.
location: Memphis, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Design and develop trade promotional and sales incentive websites in a fast paced team environment.
- Work with account managers to deliver engaging and interactive websites that promote brands for our clients' high profile, high traffic B2B websites with .NET front ends, and MS SQL Server and MS Access back ends.
- Able to understand and work closely with peers, management, supervisors, and production staff.
- Support and be able to communicate with end users (production staff) who may have limited technical expertise.
- Able to interpret complex business rules and apply such rules to website functionality.
- Able to think logically, communicate clearly and to be well organized.
- Ability to document code and code changes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Web Design
- ASP.NET (1 year of experience is required)
- SQL Server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.