The jQuery Developer will be responsible for developing modules and user interface components for the web. You will ensure that these modules and components are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
location: IRVINE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize components for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications.
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration.
- Collaborate effectively across teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Jquery (5 years of experience is required)
- Java (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.