One of our Austin clients is looking to add a Principal GPU Architect to their growing team.
- BSEE or BSCS required. MS/PhD in EE or CS preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years Computer Graphics experiences or equivalent required.
- A strong history of thinking creatively and communicating effectively in a global team environment, with a practical, organized and analytical approach to work.
- You have an ability to quantify and make trade-offs between power, performance and area appropriately to meet the requirements of the product.
- You have a strong programming ability: C, C++, scripting.
- Good knowledge of graphics and computer API's (OpenGL, OpenCL, DX, etc.).
location: AUSTIN, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
In this role your job responsibilities will be diverse and may include architecture, technology research, hands-on prototyping and experimental investigations, engaging with product groups, working closely together with the engineering team, and taking part in partner and customer engagements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- GPU (5 years of experience is required)
- C++ (5 years of experience is required)
- Computer Graphics (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.