Our client, a growing service provider offering a cloud-based analytics tool that helps the competitive retail market. They are a fast-moving environment where learning, thinking outside the box and collaboration are always encouraged. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting company, make your mark on a growing business and learn from smart and interesting colleagues. The position requires architecting, designing and programming of the company Applications involving SW Development, Networking, Infrastructure, Cloud computing, Back-end and Front-end. Prerequisite (must have all to be considered):
- 10+ years of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with SaaS systems
- Experience with Bl tool development, installations, configuration, and administration
- Experience with Data Modelling, Analytics and BI Visualization tools
- Experience with business analysis, collecting business requirements and translating them into Bl Solution best practices.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to details.
- Experience with Cyber Security
- Experience with Vertica Database
- Cloud computing and cloud infrastructure management
- AI and Machine Learning
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000.00 - 139,999.99 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and support a scalable, fault tolerant and high-availability service base architecture.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for performance.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- See a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and customer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Hands-on programming
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.