The Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, development and implementations of software solutions using AWS IoT. They will also be working on developing microservices in a Java enviornment. This is a great opportunity for a Sr. Engineer to come in and make an immediate impact to a new and growing team.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designs and develops microservices using Java.
- Develops solutions to account for scalability and optimization of performance.
- Writes clear, concise code in accordance with the Company's development standards and best practices.
- Stores code in designated source control repository to assure safety and recoverability of production and pre-release code.
- Produces high quality production code in an agile environment.
- Reviews and tests code for easily observable logic errors, bugs, and ensure best practices are adhered to.
- Collaborates with product team to build new features and infrastructure.
- Participates in ongoing development, patching, and updating of released products through use of Agile process.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- AWS (2 years of experience is required)
- Java experience (10 years of experience is required)
- IoT (3 years of experience is preferred)
- AGILE EXPERIENCE (3 years of experience is preferred)
- data structures (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.