Are you looking to join a company and use your technical skills for designing, developing, implementing, maintaining, supporting, documenting and testing software enterprise systems? How about developing intranet/internet applications, frameworks, and other supporting applications using the .Net/C# framework? If this sounds appealing then this might be the right permanent position for you!
location: McKinney, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Interacts with clients, business analysts, quality assurance team members and others to analyze, design, and implement user specifications.
- Utilizes logic and technical knowledge to design and build complex applications to meet user requirements/specifications.
- Provides support to analyze and resolve complex issues as they arise.
- Aids in skill development for other technical staff members.
- Utilizes experience and knowledge to assist in development of user requirements for new and/or existing applications.
- Creates and edits documentation to describe program operation and function.
- Leads, moderates, or participates in code review.
- Writes secure, readable, and maintainable code.
- Troubleshoot large software solutions.
- May prepare functional specifications, requirements analysis, design specifications, statements of work and work estimates.
- Works effectively with SQL programming and normalized database design.
- Thoroughly test own codes or deliverables before passing to QA; write unit tests if needed.
- Adhere to corporate style, code and design guidelines.
- Participates in staff meetings, conference calls, and other meetings, as needed.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- C# (5 years of experience is required)
- SQL (5 years of experience is required)
- Rest API (3 years of experience is required)
- BACKEND (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.